DCBC Rafting – Saturday 2nd March 2024
Outline of the day:
– We will be meeting at the church carpark at 8-00am and returning around 5-30pm.
– We travel to Beaumont where we will change, get the rafts ready and you will have a raft safety briefing. It will depend upon numbers and also the weather on how many trips completed and if we do any cliff jumps and river swimming.
– Around mid-day you will be supplied with a BBQ lunch.
Please have the following items to wear while you are rafting (if you are missing any of the items please contact me): Lace up sports shoes or wet suit booties (no slip-on beach shoes please), bathing suit, wet suit, fleece or poly-prop top, wind proof top (jacket) with no hood, water bottle, sun block, and a towel.
It is expected that you can swim 50m to take part in this activity. There is no age limit for this activity, but it is expected that there is an adult for every child under the age of 13.
Names of those attending
Contact person’s phone number and email
Who is your Doctor/Medical Centre
Are there any medical conditions that your Raft Guide need to be aware of?
Cost (note the cost is for petrol and food, Wild Earth Adventures and myself are donating our time and equipment).
– Children under 13 years of age – $12
– Over 13 years of age – $20
If you supply your own transport the cost is reduced to $5 for children under 13 and $12 for those over 13 years of age.
Please email or contact Murray Welsh on: 020.411.06921 or email@example.com
Bank account: 11-8503-0205661-00 or pay cash on the day.
Note the cut-off date to return your form is Wednesday 28 February.